Thursday, January 28, 2010

L.B (little bunny)


We lost another family member here at Snooters today....L.B. our bunny passed away suddenly this afternoon. She was fine yesterday & came out for breakfast this morning but by dinner time had died in her stall. We have no idea how old she was. ;(
L.B. came to live with us about 7 years ago. I was working the night shift in Toronto & about 2am came back to the station to see this little creature sitting beside my car in the parking lot. I walked up to this little one fully expecting her to bolt away but instead she hopped right up to me! I put her in the washroom for the rest of the night & home we came the following morning! L.B. has lived with us ever since. She was a sweet little girl & I will miss her excitement over the ginger cookie she got everyday at breakfast! RIP little one....

2 comments:

  1. awwwwwww I am so sorry for your loss but what a wonderful rescue story. It was like she knew to be there waiting for you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to read this Susan....That's the sad part rabbits don't have a long life in fact 7 - 8 years is about the normal time span we have found over the years....

    It's never easy when any pet goes, but once again gave her a great life.

    A city rabbit became a good ole' fashioned country rabbit.

    ReplyDelete