Monday, June 22, 2009

Run like the wind, Baby Girl.....






Just 2 days ago I posted about hoping to not add to the "Rainbow bridge gang" anytime soon and here I am typing out this post about our dear girl "Trixie". 
Trixie was born with only 3 legs and it has been a struggle to keep her happy & healthy. 
With the help of our vet Trixie made the journey to Rainbow bridge yesterday (June 21 2009).

I cannot begin to express how much we will miss her...she has been such a huge part of our lives since she came here at 5 weeks of age. I would never have imagined she would live to be 3 yrs old!

I will miss going into the barn with the usual "morning baby girl" & her answering with a soft "grunt"....her daily sponge baths with her nub of a tail wagging a mile a minute....the apple treats only she got mid afternoon....and the goodnight kiss on her snout , "goodnight, I love you baby girl"....."grunt" she would say....that is what I will miss the most of all.

She was very special & our lives have been enriched by her living here.

Good night baby girl....I will see you again.....

3 comments:

  1. Heartbreaking.. ((( hugs)))to you both

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart goes out to you both, Trixie was such a Special girl - Run free, Be happy Trixie!! loved by all who knew her! - Sue/Piggies

    ReplyDelete